Recruit new members for dungeon crawler like game(royalty-bases position)

mentalraymentalray Posts: 2Registered
Hi all!

We are in the very early alpha of the game, we have a clear vision and enough assets to test and move on.
The team has 2 members active, The team leader/coder from UK and me 3d artist.
Now the game has come to stage that need to brush up on final assets.
We using Unity for the game but you don't have to worry as long as you can create assets and other documents.
The game is action/dungeon crawler

We are looking for any position
_ art lead 
_ 3d art
_ 2d design, UI
_ 2d concept
_ sound
_ story writing 
_ vfx

Only the art lead position need to be tested (only some question or really rough sketch).
The team using English to communicate.
You'll need a slack account.
Weekly meeting at 20 pm (Vietnam time zone).

Please note that this is the royalty-bases position. 
Every member of the team will be equal when discussing the project.
We aiming for the game release, if the game success and earn money, each member has share depend on your contribution.

So you have to be real passion in game making and want to step in the new world!
Your benefit for working loyal:
_ Improve your skills (no matter what are you, we always have to learn new techniques and ability)
_ Improve portfolio 
_ Your name on the credit
_ Money (if we make any)

The game is very ambitious as for indie group but we never give up, and I hope you do, too.
 Ii will take quite a long time for the game to release so please consider if or how much time you can spend.

This is the pre-alpha footage (it doesn't represent how the game looks like or what we want in the future).
Contact me via my email [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]zuongnn.ga@gmail.com [/size][/font]if you have any question.

Thanks for reading and I be waiting for you!

Comments

• kOriskOris Posts: 153Registered
    -story writing?... I think i can get this?
    Working as a freelancer. Currently holding a games project with 180k lines of code and still not finished yet (Just like YanDev)